• Minimum 3 years’ experience within digital marketing.
• Successful promotion of commercial online products/services in the English-speaking West market (USA, Canada, UK) will be a plus.
• Experience in CPC- CPA-models, tracking conversion rates, social media marketing and other online marketing techniques.
• Strong analytical skills with an ability to interpret and present data.
• Creativity, a willingness to experiment.
• English skills (written, spoken)
• Desirable: understanding of mobile app market, app distribution and entertainment markets.
• Freedom of action and the possibility to build processes at your own discretion.
• Interesting challenges.
• Experience with the US market.
• Really friendly team.
• Official employment.
• High level of salary.
• Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
• Free lunches.
• Comfortable office in the city center.
• TRAFFIC ACQUISITION. Managing and implementation of effective acquisition campaigns, including Paid Ads (driving online traffic to the company website using AdWords, CPA, CPI networks, work with as banner-teaser networks, retargeting etc.).
• OPTIMIZATION. Measure the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns. Create landing pages.
• SEM. Manage all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
• USABILITY. Utilize usability tools, use A/B testing to improving UI/UX of current products and create recommendations for CINE-BOOKS Apps, Web Sites and Landing Pages improvements.
• ANALYTICS. On-going adjusting and monitoring of mobile and web analytics for the site and mobile applications.
Imagine a career where you can change the entire industries by promoting a new type of storytelling entertainment!
We are looking for a talented and result oriented digital marketing specialist to effectively promote CINE-BOOKS platform and individual films using all digital marketing channels.
We are pleased to provide more advanced information about the project and the terms of cooperation after receiving your CV and a brief cover letter.
This is a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious professional to have an interesting job in innovating consumer product company and help make CINE-BOOKS a recognized brand name.