CINE-BOOKS is a product company — next-generation publishing and book-filming startup that created the first platform for authors and publishers to turn traditional ebooks into unique cine-books that combines the advantages of books and movies. Thus, the books can be read, listened to and even watched as movies.
Our project marries programming — web & mobile, art and design sides. It delivers unique publishing platform & media products that becoming a new word of digital storytelling to people all over the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis of the market and competitive products to understand how they work: from business model to full functionality.
- Responsible for the development of all company products: B2C store for the end-users, B2B platforms for publishers, as well as a player for web and mobile applications.
- Development of product requirements: writing terms of reference from a general business diagram to a description of full functionality, design and technical content.
- Working together with a team of developers, designers; task management, managing the production timing and quality of the final product.
- Working with the business owner and stakeholders to define and manage solution objectives and requirements.
- Keeping technical and functional specifications up to date, writing material of Wiki-project.
- Collection of feature-list from end-users and business sides, proposal and managing of specific features implementation, relying on the world’s best practitioners in digital, mobile, eCommerce etc.
- Implementation and monitoring of analytics of products (web and mobile), as well as product optimization in accordance with the market feedback.
- Drive product innovation based on technology trends and engineering best practices.
Notes. All the requirements are absolutes unless listed as desirable
- Successful Product Management skills to assure product success in Strategic, Marketing, and Technical areas.
- Understanding of product development lifecycle to be able to provide effective liaison between development team, marketing team, and production team.
- Understanding of marketing to be able to perform market analysis, understand trends and opportunities.
- Good understanding of usability and UI/UX design (desirable)
- Experience in configuring and using analytical systems — web & mobile (desirable)
- Good understanding of Product life cycle and ability to maintain it from scratch to result
- Written and spoken English, at least intermediate
- Product Management or Product Owner 2 year+ (experience with product projects will be a plus)
- Using Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) 2 year+
- Business Analysis (desirable)
- Experience in using task tracking systems: Jira, Redmine, and Trello
- Participation in the promotion or publishing of mobile apps will be a plus.
- Creation of documentation and qualifying clients requests, helping clients turn their ideas into a technical specification
What do we offer:
- High and competitive salary
- Possibility to realize your potential by working in a product company on a global B2B & B2C markets
- Paid 24-day vacation and sick leave
- Free сoffee and tea every day
- Cozy and convenient workplace. Our office is close to the city center and subway station.
- Corporate team building events
We are pleased to provide more advanced information about the project and the terms of cooperation after receiving your CV and a brief cover letter.
This is a tremendous opportunity for an ambitious professional to have an interesting job in an innovative product company operating in the international market.
Waiting for your CV!
To learn more visit cine-books.com