On behalf of Mosaica FX , Ciklum is looking for Full Stack Web developer/ Tech Lead to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing back end and front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications.
We’re looking for a Full Stack developer who will take a key role on our team.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our fintech mobile and web applications.
• Technical leading a team of developers
• Design overall architecture of the web application
• Designing user interactions on web pages
• Ensuring responsiveness of applications
• Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
• Designing and developing REST APIs
• Meeting both technical and consumer needs
• Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
• Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
• Appreciation for clean and well documented code
• Work with development teams and product/project managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective REST APIs
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Proven experience as a Technical Lead and full stack developer
• Proficiency with React (latest)
• Proficiency with PHP 7.x and any framework (Symphony preferred)
• Experience with AWS/UBUNTU server
• Proficiency with VCS Git (Bitbucket) or another version control system as required
• Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, NoSQL
• Must have excellent problem solving skills
• Must be self-motivated, and able to multitask
• Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
• Being innovative in his/her work
• Knowledge of Scrum
• Degree in Computer Science or similar
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Minimum Upper-intermediate English level
• Good problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Knowledge of AWS
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
• Long term employment, with significant influence on own tasks
• Salary that matches qualifications
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates very good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!