On behalf of Mosaica FX (mosaicafx.com) Ciklum is looking for Middle PHP Developer to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
Seeking a Back-End developer with proven experience building web applications. The ideal candidate would be seeking a position where they can make a direct impact through the creation of user-friendly experiences that are both functional and attractive. Furthermore, we wish to find a candidate who is interested in innovation and the implementation of new digital technologies.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
• Work as part of a cross functional team of developers
• Translate business problems into technical solutions
• Ensure the best possible performance and quality of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, devise solutions to mitigate these issues
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Use issue tracking software and provide relevant updates and feedback
• Work with a project manager to provide time estimations for projects and tasks
• Participation in code reviews and providing testing directions for QA
• Document new and/or existing application changes in a Wiki
• Ability to act as a mentor to junior developers
• At least 2 years of experience in PHP development
• Experience with Symphony, or similar frameworks
• Experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, or other RDBMSs
• Experience with creating and consuming RESTful APIs
• Experience with integrating third-party APIs
• Experience with Git, or other VCS
• Must have excellent problem solving skills
• Must be self-motivated, and able to multi-task
• English intermediate (and higher)
• Working well autonomously, without close supervision, readiness to take responsibility
• Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills
• Being committed to timely delivery of quality results
• Being innovative in his/her work
• Great desire for self-development
• Ability to work independently
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
• Long term employment, with significant influence on own tasks
• Salary that matches qualifications
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates very good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!