On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for a talented Group Product Owner to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a Group Product Owner you will be responsible for designing product features and guiding R&D teams through development process on Agile SCRUM methodology.
You will work closely with product managers to understand customer requirements and design future capabilities to meet them.
Product Owner is a direct subordinate to R&D Group Manager.
Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
• Transform PRDs provided by Product Management team into Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria’s
• Continuously communicates and executes the Product Management vision, goals and roadmap to the development teams
• Participate in requirements preparation, refinement and planning on story and task level
• Work with designers to map detailed UX & UI functionality
• Own the team backlog and define teams work plan- accountable for stories and delivery plan of development team
• Lead backlog grooming to maintain clear content, priorities and estimations
• Answer questions from engineering, clarifying requirements
• Accept/Reject completed user stories
• Coordinate content dependencies with other Product Owners
• Communicate product status, both internally and externally
• Provide training on your products and conduct demos of developed functionality
• Interact with the Documentation team to clearly describe the system features and functionality
• 3+ years of relevant experience working as an analyst/PO with a strong focus on feature scoping, prioritization and execution
• In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
• Ability to communicate with developers, QA Engineers and designers
• Strong problem-solving skills. Very detailed oriented and fast-learner
• Knowledge or experience in BI and/or Big Data world
• Experience in data modelling
• Customer facing experience
• Bachelor degree of engineering- computer networking, Industrial engineering or MBA with Information technology expertise or similar advantage
• Strong understanding of customer needs and ability to translate them into technical solution
• Experience with rich user experience products and user-behavior analysis
• Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
• Leadership and cooperation skills ability to motivate people for a task without being formal manager
What’s in it for you:
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Business trips
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org