We are looking for excellent web developers highly proficient in JS, who will participate in the ongoing R&D effort to make our product the best BI suite in the market in a unique and challenging R&D product support team
Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
• Maintain our existing features by developing improvements and fixes;
• Work with our support and success management teams;
• Work with our customers and troubleshoot product issues;
• Experience with AngularJS (React — advantage);
• Experience with Node.js & MongoDB;
• As a bonus experience with at least one of the following: visualization frameworks such as Highcharts, D3, Raphael or other;
• BSc. in computer sciences or engineering degree or equivalent training.
• Excellent spoken and written English is a MUST;
• Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies;
• Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills;
• Ability to function both independently and in a large team;
• Passion towards making awesome products;
• Ability to take ownership of projects and taking them from start to finish within a schedule.
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Business trips;
• Competitive salary;
• Career and professional growth;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org