On behalf of Stoiximan, Ciklum is looking for a Junior .Net Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are Stoiximan
Stoiximan.gr is the leading online gaming operator in Greece, developing cutting edge technology and offering 24/7 entertainment to our members. Stoiximan operations are increasingly expanding across Europe under our international brand Betano — we have already positioned ourselves amongst the market leaders in Romania and Cyprus and have recently launched our services in Germany, Austria and Portugal!
The big picture
Stoiximan is a technology company at heart. We are proudу of our engineering culture and our Agile Scrum environment, and we are looking for passionate people with a broad set of technical skills and the mindset to tackle difficult challenges and make an impact in our products. Our team works in large-scale applications that serve real-time content to thousands of connected users, in a fast-paced growing business.
Software engineers in Stoiximan are responsible for a multitude of projects, from our customer-facing websites and mobile applications to our admin and internal tools and backend services, most of them high volume / high traffic affairs. Regarding infrastructure numbers, we have more than 70.000 concurrent users, generating over 2.000 financial transactions/sec.
Most of our sites and services are written in C# / ASP.NET. Newer services are written in .NET Core. New applications use vue.js in the front-end while older ones use server-rendered (Razor) views in combination with jQuery & Knockout.js. MS SQL server is used for most of our storage needs, but also use Redis and ElasticSearch when it makes sense to do so. RabbitMQ is our go-to message broker. We use Gitlab for code versioning and CI, and the Atlassian stack for tickets and documentation.
• Create new solutions and see them through, from conception to production
• Turn requirements into simple and sophisticated technological systems. Our large scale, highly available infrastructure is at the core of that challenge
• Value engineering quality by writing testable, clean and re-usable code
• Use their passion for technology to find new and efficient ways to solve day to day challenges
• Ship high-value features quickly
• Challenge the status quo and improve their team and their product
• 1.5+ years of experience developing production level software using C#
• Basic CS knowledge (big-O notation, common data structures etc)
• Basic OOP principles (inheritance, polymorphism etc)
• Experience with ASP.NET MVC
• Good understanding of basic web technologies like HTTP, REST etc.
• Basic SQL skills (querying, creating/inserting tables)
• DRY attitude
• Upper Intermediate level of English, both oral and written
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
• Competitive salary.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and „Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com