On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Technical Lead/Senior C# Automation QA Engineer (Communication Team) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis
You will be joining an agile team, testing and automate new features, in our core product, and optimizing our onboarding funnel to result a significant business impact.
The team is part of our Experience group, which develops eToro added value and differentiating features that drive the company growth.... and we do it all fast!
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
• Be part of a full-stack team (~6 ppl), actively participate in its agile ceremonies;
• Work closely with team lead, product manager, developer and manual tester to test and measure onboarding funnel improvements;
• Review and analyze system specifications;
• Participate in software’s test automation development to ensure the highest level of quality;
• Design and execute test automation scenarios, analyze the results;
• Report bugs and errors to development team;
• Monitor our systems to ensure quality;
• Help troubleshoot issues;
• Ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly;
• Promote good team atmosphere.
• At least 3 years of experience using Selenium C#/Java;
• At least 2 years of experience with API/End2End testing;
• Have at least 2 year experience in manual testing or a highly developed quality awareness — advantage;
• Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies;
• At least 2 years of experience to work with MS SQL or any similar DB engine;
• Analyze requirements and suggest improvements;
• A person with good attention to detail who is self-organized and has good communication skills.
• Familiar with Windows environments;
• CI/CD pipelines;
• Azure cloud.
• Strong communication skills;
• Both written and verbal English.
What’s in it for you?
• VIP medical insurance;
• English classes;
• Working with the latest technologies;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client;
• Competitive salary;
• Possibility to work in world-known and successful company;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com