Ciklum Digital Testing Center of Excellence is looking for Middle Performance QA Engineer for Metro Marketplace project.
Project Description: Metro Group is the top-5 largest retailer in the world. We are honored to be a partner to build brand-new eCommerce Marketplace platform and make our client #1 digital eCommerce provider in Europe.
Our client has incredible expertise in physical sales, as well as successful eCommerce business in Germany. New commercial platform is part of strategic roadmap to bit global marketplace providers like Amazon/eBay in selected market segments and leverage strong world-wide branding, 20+ millions of existing offline clients, dedicated field-force sales in Europe and well-established logistics, delivery and client-support network.
Ciklum team is 100+ employees. First public-beta release is planned for Sep 1, 2019. Automation, performance and security QAs will work along with Manual QA engineers to ensure the highest quality standards. Our project offers amazing opportunity to apply your experience, build engineering process from scratch using the latest technologies and gain new knowledge.
• Collaborate with QA and tech teams to identify system requirements and design Performance Tests
• Determine the Performance test requirements and Performance test strategy
• Design, write and execute Performance tests and procedures
• Develop solutions for continuous Performance testing and Trends tracking
• Continuously improve and update on new testing methods and tools
• Track performance metrics, identify and analyze results
• Solid experience working with Performance and Load testing tools
• Experience of working in software development teams and using software QA methodologies and tools
• Experience with containerization technologies (Docker)
• SQL querying knowledge
What’s in it for you?
• Be a part of highly professional Ciklum expert community
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• Very close cooperation with client
• Possibility to propose solutions on a project
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Ability to influence project technologies
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
• Continuous self-improvement
• Competitive salary
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com