On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Back End Developer (Conversion Team) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis
You will be joining an agile team, developing new features, in our core product backend, and optimizing our onboarding funnel to result a significant business impact.
The team is part of our Experience group which develops eToro added value and differentiating features that drive the company growth....and we do it all fast!
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
Client’s website: etoro.com
• Be part of a full-stack team (~6 ppl), actively participate in its agile ceremonies
• Work closely with team lead, product manager and marketing stakeholders to vision, develop and measure onboarding funnel improvements
• Design, develop, and auto. test new features and whole new microservices
• Re-factor or retire code; work to decrease tech. debt
• Act as tech. lead; mitigate risks; work to ensure quality, high availability and scalability
• Contribute to team deployment, CI/CD; including on-call escalation responsibility on production
• Collaborate with IT, Security and other RnD colleagues to ensure best practices
• Contribute to team knowledge; write technical documents and foster learning
• Promote good team atmosphere
• Strong knowledge and skills in backend development including microservices, RESTful APIs and distributed system
• Proficient in one or more — C#, nodejs
• At least 5 years of experience as hands-on developer
• Good communication skills (English)
• Experience with Redis, RMQ, SQL Server and cloud technologies (preferably Azure)
• Experienced with high availability, scalability and performance tuning
• Experienced with web client development (preferably Angular)
What’s in it for you
• Working with the latest technologies; experience high scale on world-known product
• Competitive salary
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere and dynamic environment
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com