On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for Front End Team Lead to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a Front End team leader you will be responsible to take a visionary web product to the next level. You will lead a team of web experts using cutting-edge technologies, and help shape the way companies around the world collaborate and hire. Expertise is required in ReactJS and basic knowledge is required in AngularJS.
• Leading the front end team across different locations. Being an excellent manager, guide and motivator.
• Reporting to the CTO.
• Design and code new web applications, features and enhancements with an emphasis on slick user experience.
• Develop efficient super-fast client-side with clean and highly efficient code.
• Utilize latest technologies and open source libraries.
• Collaborate with our back-end, QA and product teams and participate in design of APIs, schemas and data flows.
• Deliver slick, interactive and responsive user experience to all mediums including tablets and mobile. The right candidate will work closely with our team, so effective communication and collaboration is a must. Qualified candidates must be self-driven, team-oriented, and have a strong background delivering web applications.
• Energetic and charismatic professional leader.
• 3 years of experience in building web applications.
• Proficient in ReactJS.
• Experience with Mobx is a plus.
• Basic knowledge in AngularJS.
• Expertise in OO JS, JQuery, HTML 5, CSS 3, JSON.
• An understanding of software design and REST API design principles.
• A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering OR a comparable experience from well renowned companies.
• Working competency in English is required.
What’s in it for you:
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
• Competitive salary.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com