On behalf of MIACAR, Ciklum is looking for Golang Developer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Together we build the future of last mile delivery and grocery shopping. Backed by a major Swiss Venture Fund, MIACAR successfully launched in the region of Bern and we are now growing our company at high speed. Join us in becoming the category king in Switzerland and help us giving our customers what they really want: More time for the beautiful things in life.
MIACAR (miacar.ch) is the new rolling supermarket, changing the way people buy groceries. Products will be delivered within a 20 minute time slot, at lowest prices, free of charge and with a minimum order value of 25 CHF.
The assortment is tailored on the customers needs and represents the most popular products from all over the region. The startup is growing at a very high pace, welcoming new employees and customers on a daily base. The company positions itself as the leading tech driven online grocery and last mile delivery company in Switzerland.
• Be part of a cross-functional MIACAR product team, together with other engineers, devops, designers, QA and product owner.
• Take technical ownership for a MIACAR product or parts of it.
• Take responsibility to deliver outstanding results to achieve the desired business goals
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
• Building backend solutions that can be connected with multiple external APIs and handle data efficiently (e.g. asynchronous processes, caching, error handling, batch processing, secure transmissions)
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Actively help to improve code quality, application speed and scalability, architecture and automation
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• 3+ years experience with building sophisticated web and backend solutions with statically typed language
• 2+ years of Golang experience
• Familiarity with concepts of OOP, Mocking, CI, DI, microservices, SOLID, CQRS and RESTful, gRPC, GraphQL
• Knowledge of how to debug, verify performance (pprof / tracing) and create async safe code for the Golang apps
• Strong test-driven mindset to ensure high software quality. Able to implement testing
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Awareness of security concerns. Strong knowledge of the common web server security exploits and their solutions
• Ability to design, create and deliver a service from scratch to production
• Familiarity with SQL. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Understanding of the 12 factor app principles
• Written and verbal fluency in English is a must
• Experience with git version control
• Proficient understanding of tools like GitLab and JIRA
• Experience with Docker / Containers will be a plus
• Experience with AWS is a plus
• Experience NoSQL databases is a plus
• Experience with ElasticSearch is a plus
• Interest in functional programming is a plus
• Desire to learn and improve every day,
• High degree of motivation and ambition
What’s in it for you
• Be a key player in the most ambitious online food startup of Switzerland
• Challenging data-driven environment with interesting problems
• No 9-to-5 working routine expected — results count
• Take ownership from day one
• Learn how to deliver value from idea to code to production
• Respectful atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable to speak up freely
• Awesome team challenger events and a lot of fun
• On-site visits to Switzerland
• Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations
• Modern offices with warm atmosphere
• Latest technologies and best industry practices
• Become a long-term part of the project
• Professional and personal growth
• Highly motivated, dynamic and international team
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org