On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Back End Engineer.
Imagine Software is a leading provider of real-time investment management solutions worldwide. We provide cross-asset trading, portfolio, risk management, risk compliance, and margin solutions available as a cloud-based and a hosted solution. A career path at Imagine Software represents one of the most comprehensive opportunities to be on the front lines of the complexities of the global financial markets. We work and collaborate with some of the world’s most elite financial institutions and utilize leading-edge technologies and innovation to solve complex business challenges.
• The role involves participating in the design and development of financial tools and services with a particular emphasis on data modeling, high performance, scalability, and sustainable architecture.
• Working together with our business analysts and financial markets practitioners, you’ll respond to their needs for solutions with the latest technologies at your disposal.
• Sharing your knowledge with your team-members and guiding junior colleagues in technical decisions, you help your team get a grasp on the complexities of the business.
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals:
o Operating system concepts
o Data structures and algorithms
o Complexity analysis
• Expertise in building and maintaining large scale software systems with long life spans
• Experience in building Internet scale distributed systems or high volume client/server systems
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Experience with backend high performance systems, utilizing multiprocessing and asynchronous I/O
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Experience evaluating multiple technical approaches and selecting the most effective
• Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system (Sybase, MongoDB, Message buses, etc.)
• 2+ years of professional experience with OO languages
• Great problem-solving abilities
• A strong desire to learn and share new tools and techniques
• A commitment to quality and the drive to ensure goals are met
• A passion for writing software
• Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
• Attention to details
What’s in it for you?
• A challenging working environment, great responsibility and complete development cycles (with thorough code reviews and dedicated QA support).
• You’ll join a team of self-driven skilled engineers where initiative and creativity are encouraged and rewarded, where high standards translate into your professional growth and advancement.
• In addition, we offer you a competitive salary, fully paid trips to New York City main office, and other rewards.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com