Ciklum is looking for a motivated and proactive Recruitment Researcher to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for the person who is passionate about sourcing, recruitment and willing to grow professionally within a strong and big Recruitment Team.
· Collaborate with Recruitment Consultants to define sourcing strategies to attract talents according to required skill sets;
· Search and Identify relevant talents;
· Utilize and maintain internal database;
· Review profiles and resumes to pre-screen candidates;
· Interacting with potential candidates via different channels and professional networks.
· Basic understanding of sourcing techniques, tactics and channels;
· Basic knowledge of the IT market and programming technologies differences;
· Upper-Intermediate level of English;
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
· Positive and result-oriented attitude.
Will be a plus
· At least a half a year of experience in a similar position in an IT company;
· Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
What’s in it for you
· Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
· A lot of various technical seminars;
· Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client;
· Competitive salary;
· Career and professional growth;
· Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
· Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
· State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.