On behalf of MIACAR, Ciklum is looking for Senior DevOps Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Together we build the future of last mile delivery and grocery shopping. Backed by a major Swiss Venture Fund, MIACAR successfully launched in the region of Bern and we are now growing our company at high speed. Join us in becoming the category king in Switzerland and help us giving our customers what they really want: More time for the beautiful things in life.
About the Client:
MIACAR is the new rolling supermarket, changing the way people buy groceries. Products will be delivered within a 20 minute time slot, at lowest prices, free of charge and with a minimum order value of 25 CHF. The assortment is tailored on the customers needs and represents the most popular products from all over the region. The startup is growing at a very high pace, welcoming new employees and customers on a daily base. The company positions itself as the leading tech driven online grocery and last mile delivery company in Switzerland.
Client’s website: miacar.ch
• Be part of a cross-functional MIACAR product team, together with front- and backend engineers, designers, QA and product owner
• Take technical ownership for a MIACAR product or parts of it
• Take responsibility to deliver outstanding results to achieve the desired business goals
• Build and maintain a robust, secure and efficient CI/CD infrastructure
• Automate deployment, monitoring and operations
• Focus on simplicity and incremental deliver
• Practice and preach the importance of maintainability. Keep code and designs simple, readable and testable
• Understand the importance of testing
• Tightly sync with the Backend and Frontend Teams. Promote and implement modern SW engineering practices in a DevOps role
• 3+ years professional experience in DevOps
• 2+ years of experience with AWS infrastructure
• Experience with pipeline CI systems such as Jenkins/Gitlab
• Experience with git, Github and Docker
• Written and verbal fluency in English is a must
• Experience with microservices architecture
• Strong scripting skills: Bash, Python and SQL
• Experience with ELK stack is a plus
• Experience with HashiCorp products (terraform, consul, infrastructure as code
• Understanding of the “12 factor app”, trunk based development and TDD approach
• Reliable, organized, communicative, customer-oriented
• Passion for startups
• Intrinsic high-quality standard and motivation to constantly learn and improve
• Desire to learn and improve every day
• High degree of motivation and ambition
What’s in it for you
• Be a key player in the most ambitious Swiss online food story
• Highly motivated, dynamic and international team
• We do not expect a 9-to-5 working routine? results count
• We cultivate a respectful atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable to speak up freely
• We achieve extraordinary outcomes that exceed the expectations of our clients and make our customers happy
• Awesome team challenger events and a lot of fun
• Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to [email protected]