On behalf of Mercedes pay, Ciklum is looking for Technical Product Owner to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Based in Luxembourg, our client Mercedes pay S.A. is an e-money institution in the field of mobile/online payments. As part of the Daimler Group, it is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy. Our ambition is to make the products and services that Daimler offers even more appealing with its digital payment solutions.
Become a part of an Agile team delivering a digital payment platform for POS payment, online payment, voucher & loyalty components, customer identification, strong factor authentication to serve a large array of business cases based on modern web and Java technologies, such as Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Kafka, Discovery, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gradle etc.
Client’s website: www.mercedes-pay.com
• Engage with business users on proof of concept efforts.
• To be a Partner with multiple Product Owners and/or teams of high complexity to document business needs/requirements and associated processes.
• Participate in strategic planning efforts, providing input based on subject area knowledge.
• Provide strategic direction and feedback to internal teams as well as customers around.
• Engage with internal teams to understand architecture implications for new project work.
• Engage with business users to understand needs, using domain knowledge to provide recommendations.
• Identify alignments and gaps between end user requirements and system capabilities
• Create and document solution(s) of high complexity to meet end user requirements, including documentation of systems specifications.
• Manage project work through completion of delivery on small and ad hoc efforts.
• Create and document solution(s) of higher complexity to meet end user requirements, including documentation of systems specifications.
• Support multiple projects simultaneously across cross-functional teams
• Conduct business analysis acceptance testing (BAAT).
• Coordinate with internal teams and customers to launch solutions, ensuring execution of training and communication plans.
• Find the feedback of implemented solutions and analyze the results.
• Assist management with identifying gaps and better processes within organization. Help resolve and improve them.
• Contribute in team activities like daily standups, planning meeting, retrospectives and any other discussions.
• Represent the team on cross team discussions.
• Exert significant influence on product direction. Demonstrate ability to influence organizations outside of team with product or process ideas
• Lead large development efforts which cross domain boundaries
• 3+ years of proven work experience as a Technical Product Owner/Business/System Analyst
• Hands on experience with technical documentation creation and maintenance
• Good experience in UML diagrams creation or similar
• Strong knowledge of reporting and Business Intelligence concepts.
• Understanding of Product Owner role in Agile projects
• Proficient in the use of analytic tools necessary to build prototypes and requirements documents
• Practical experience with VCS, JIRA, Confluence, SQL
• Advanced written and spoken English skills
• Experience working as QA/QC Engineer in the past
• Knowledge in testing of mobile apps
• Knowledge in testing of API
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
• Banking/financial or e-commerce experience
• Knowledge of business analysis theory, BABOK
• Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project
• Ability to work with few projects at the same time
• An entrepreneurial mindset and an appreciation of a start-up context
• Good analytical, problem-solving skills
• Advanced communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Ability to explain technical details in simple words
• Proactive person
• Result oriented person
• Quick learner
• Strong team player
What’s in it for you?
• Live, dynamic and highly professional team you can learn from and contribute to
• Latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
• Opportunity and assist to grow
• Quarterly performance bonuses 10% of Quarter salary
• Paid afterhours for volunteers
• Trainings and conferences
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Medical insurance
• Fruits and snacks in office
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com