On behalf of WalkMe, Ciklum is looking for a talented Senior Front End Developer (React) to join Kiev team on a full-time basis.
WalkMe is looking for a Senior Front End Developer, who is passionate about web and product, eager to solve complex problems and dreams of working with the BEST team .You will join us in the journey of building amazing products. As a team member, your contribution will go beyond coding as you will have a direct impact on the way we steer this ship on its crazy journey.
WalkMe was recently recognized by Deloitte as the 6th fastest growing Software Company in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us. We raise our own leaders and encourage employees in all ranks to take initiative and own their work, innovate and take an active role in the company’s success!
WalkMe team in Kyiv is much consolidated, we invest in highly motivated people by giving them the best ecosystem, culture, team-building events, social terms, English classes, IT events and more. Our major goal is to retain the great and creative atmosphere.
Each team member will have the opportunity to be part of a great company and a game-changing product.
We’re looking for strong and loyal candidates that will be a part of the WalkMe family, Take care not just about the tech part, but also provide feedback and come up with ideas about the product and our work process.
Client’s website: www.walkme.com
• Develop new product features
• Maintain our existing features by developing improvements and fixes
• Front End React development
• Explore new technologies, tools and components
• Experience with React
• Test driven development
• English — High level, both written and verbal
• B.Sc. in computer sciences or engineering degree or equivalent training
• Excellent spoken and written English is a MUST
• Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies
• Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills
• Ability to function both independently and in a large team
• Passion towards making awesome products
• Ability to take ownership of projects and taking them from start to finish within a schedule
• Experience with Webpack
• Experience with NodeJS or other back end language
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• Medical Insurance
• English courses
• Corporate team buildings
• Individual career plan
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!