On behalf of the Danish company e-Boks, Ciklum is looking for a Middle .Net Developer to join their well-established agile development team in Lviv on a full-time basis as e-Boks is currently expanding their system with new functionality as well as introducing their services in new countries. Currently, e-Boks makes use of several Scrum-teams but with the increased number of features to the systems, additional highly skilled people are required.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to become part of the team and to develop and maintain the e-Boks ultra-high load system which serves thousands of customers and millions of users every single day. This must be done without compromising the high level of security and stability such system demands.
As a Middle .Net Developer, you will take part in developing the e-Boks solution within the agile self-driven team together with the other Developers, QAs and your Scrum Master. The team and the Product Owner have the full responsibility for delivering high-quality products on time. In particular, your responsibility is to deliver high quality source code according to the specified solution architecture that also takes into account testability, scalability and security. Since you are part of an agile team, process evaluation and adjustments will also be part of your regular activities.
When working for e-Boks, we have expectations towards your technical competencies as well as your personal abilities — and we expect that you will grow in both areas during your employment.
We expect you to have technical experience with or knowledge about the following topics:
• .NET and C# (at least 3 years of professional experience);
• T-SQL / SQL;
• Development of supporting back-end systems;
• Software patterns and the ability to apply these;
• Agile development methodologies;
• Ability to combine business understanding with technical knowledge.
On personal abilities, we expect that you are:
• Skilled in understanding complex relations and breaking them down to useful tasks in a structured way;
• Team-oriented and thrive in working within a self-driven team;
• Experienced in following standards and well-defined practices within your team and corporate based workflows as well as suggesting improvements to these;
• Committed to deliver on-time with the required quality as well as detailed well-organised documentation;
• Good in communication in general, both within your team but also towards the other development teams and the rest of e-Boks.
On top of this, you should have an upper-intermediate level of English as well as a university level degree in computer science or equivalent.
What’s in it for you?
Quite a lot! You will be:
• Working with one of the coolest development and test teams in Lviv;
• Appreciated for your skills and hard work. Both by Ciklum and by e-Boks directly. You will feel like an e-Boks employee;
• Learning to apply the latest in technology in complex systems under strict security requirements.
Furthermore, you will have:
• A competitive salary;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• A state-of-the-art cool office with a warm atmosphere that creates great working conditions such as access to fruits etc.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!