On behalf of Ciklum Digital Testing CoE , Ciklum is looking for a Middle Automation QA to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Ciklum Digital Testing CoE is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 100+ employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately 35 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
Rewire QA team will support development team with such activities as below:
• Create mock service for third-party integrations
• Create and maintain existing test automation framework
• Maintain test automation infrastructure
• Create and expand end-to-end test automation coverage
• Execute test automation scripts
• Create and maintain tools for test data/test preconditions preparation
• CI pipeline integration
• Automation of regression and other functional testing on Web/Mobile projects
• Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
• Integrating automated testing into CI process
• Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
• Test data and test environment preparations
• Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
• Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
• 2+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (webdriver), Protractor and supportive frameworks
• Experience with Selenium Grid/Selenoid, Mocha, Chai or other frameworks
• Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch.
• Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar)
• Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
• In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
• Good experience with API level testing
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
• Good English skills — Intermediate and above
• Experience with Mobile automation
• Knowledge of programming languages, such as Java, Python, C# would be a great plus.
• Experience with Protractor
• Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack, etc.
• Good Knowledge of SQL
• BDD approach and BDD-based tools/frameworks
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
• Strong intermediate English
What’s in it for you?
• Be a part of highly professional Ciklum QA expert community, the winner of the 2018 European Software Testing Award in the Category “Global Testing Team of the Year” (2018)
• Very close cooperation with client
• Possibility to propose solutions on a project
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Ability to influence project technologies
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
• Low bureaucracy, European management style
• Continuous self-improvement
• QA knowledge sharing meetings
• Possibility of business trips.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org