On behalf of Netpulse, Ciklum is looking for Business Analyst to join the team on a full time basis.
Netpulse, part of the eGym Group is the #1 provider of custom-branded mobile apps that engage members, drive revenue, and integrate deeply with the club’s most important technology solutions. Industry leaders such as Gold’s Gym, Virgin Active and Migros leverage Netpulse’s mobile solutions in clubs all over the world.
Netpulse delivers a complete mobile experience by partnering with top technology solutions, including ABC Financial, Club Comm and Perkville. Founded in 2001, now Netpulse has over 500 iOS/Android apps. Netpulse has clients in the USA, Europe and Asia. Development teams in Kyiv and Beijing.
Please see www.netpulse.com/video-demo for more information about our platform.
Specialties: Health Clubs Fitness Wellness Mobile Apps Marketing Gyms
• Capture, interpret and map complex business user requirements using a range of analysis techniques, evaluating and refining as appropriate, and justify requirements/enhancements
• Review and update requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution to ensure traceability of decisions and related changes
• Proactively identify opportunities for improvement to projects and methodologies where they will add value to the business
• Proactively identify project risks, issues and discrepancies and take timely action to mitigate, escalating as appropriate
• Drive end-to-end mobile app development, organizing and packaging Netpulse suite of solutions so business can achieve their goals on our end-toend platform
• Work closely with the Design and Engineering teams to ensure that mobile app is the best-in-class
• Collaborate with subject matter experts (e.g. developers, solution and technical architects) to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and functional/performance
• Work with the Business stakeholders to identify market opportunities and new feature development for customers, and to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
• 3+ years of Business Analyst experience. Experience in subscription models and/or SaaS is required
• Product Management experience is a plus for this position
• You will be allocated to multiple projects
• Experience developing low level specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver results. These deliverables will be your daily routine on the projects
• Proven experience of defining software requirements for complex projects, with the ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical teams
• Fundamental understanding of core Agile principles including writing user stories, managing backlog and articulating product vision to the Scrum team
• Participate in agile meetings, sprint planning, stand-ups, demos and retrospectives
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Eloquent communicator (both written and oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences. Must be comfortable to handle feature demos, features walkthrough for the customer
• Comfortable with highly-technical teams and able to communicate across echnical and non-technical stakeholders
• Great enthusiasm for digital gym and advocacy for our user experience
Skills and knowledge that will be a plus:
• UX experience (user testing, user research)
• Sketch / Figma experience
• Jira / Confluence experience
• CCBA or other IIBA certification
What’s in it for you?
• State of the art, cool offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Major USA and EU fitness giants are customers of the software you work on with 600+smaller ones
• Open atmosphere
• Competitive salary
• Medical insurance
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com