On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will be a contributor in Marketing team, which develops and owns eToro web-site, LPs and different tools. The team is part of the Experience Group which develops eToro added value and differentiating features which drive the company growth....and we do it all fast!
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading and machine-learning-powered investment products.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We promote an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
• Develop features to support marketing campaigns and key business initiatives which are practically the face of our business and which drive business growth; for example
• Speak our visual language and express our brand; translate graphic design to visual elements in any feature
• Develop features to eToro Website, LPs and tooling
• Work to ensure high quality and high performante site (scored 100 by google)
• Work closely with marketing, eToro Studio and product stakeholders
• Be part of a professional team; contribute to eToro success
• Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS or SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Experience with version control systems (git)
• Experience with cross-platform, cross-browser environment; including mobile site and responsive design
• Experience with REST and SOAP APIs
• Experience in Nodejs
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English
• Pro-active with ‘Can do’ attitude
What’s in it for you:
• Working with the latest technologies
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
• Competitive salary
• Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com