On behalf of Thomas Cook, Ciklum is looking for Data Administrator to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
As a Data Administrator, you will be responsible to support smooth run of various project initiatives.
You will be working as a part of a team, help organizing project progress reporting, issues status tracking, maintain risk databases and help with planning activities, help organizing joint meetings and presentations.
The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best-known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company (by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
● Gather information from different people and sources, follow-up on requests, create on-demand reports, create scheduled newsletters
● Jira and Data administration
● Review and maintain internal documentation — make sure it is properly structured, correct and is up-to-date, duplicate information removed, texts are proofread
● Participate in meetings and keeping meeting notes and making follow-up records, during both on-site meetings and remote calls
● Help with finance reporting and operations, request approvals, prepare cost reports, hourly reports
● Maintain documentation in MS Office tools or its online analogues — Google Docs or Office 365
● Fluent English
● Excellent communication skills
● Experience with formulas, charts, pivots in MS Excel or Google Sheets
● Knowledge of Jira and Confluence would be a plus
● Service-oriented approach
● Friendly and social-oriented mindset
● Accuracy in keeping track of commitments, transparency in status reporting, timely reminding about changes
What’s in it for you?
• A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with colleagues abroad on a day-to-day basis
• Career opportunities within big and well-known travel provider from Europe
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Possibility to work from home one day per week (after the trial period is passed)
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org