On behalf of Akamai, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join Kyiv team on a fulltime basis and to help create an awesome product.
We are seeking a passionate, product-focused software engineer who thrives on delivering exceptional quality and functionality to customers.
The person in this role will be working on services/applications for the Akamai’s Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM) Identity Cloud product.
As a Software Engineer you will be working on the development, documentation, testing, and troubleshooting of new and existing AWS cloud-hosted CIAM products.
The candidate is also able to understand the needs of the business, work with highly complex tasks, sometimes loosely defined tasks, and coalesce ambiguous or conflicting requirements. Qualified candidates will be passionate about uptime / availability / automation / security / scalability / cloud-based infrastructure.
Candidates will need to have a mix of experience with a minimum of 2 years in Software Development developing multi-tenant SaaS solutions for highly available distributed data systems.
Akamai secures and delivers digital experiences for the world’s largest companies. Akamai’s intelligent edge platform surrounds everything, from the enterprise to the cloud, so customers and their businesses can be fast, smart, and secure. Top brands globally rely on Akamai to help them realize competitive advantage through agile solutions that extend the power of their multi-cloud architectures. Akamai keeps decisions, apps and experiences closer to users than anyone — and attacks and threats far away. Akamai’s portfolio of edge security, web and mobile performance, enterprise access and video delivery solutions is supported by unmatched customer service, analytics and 24/7/365 monitoring. To learn how Akamai is shaping the future of digital transformation, visit www.akamai.com and follow @AkamaiCareers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
• Work in a highly collaborative team environment developing and maintaining enterprise SaaS software as part of a Software Development Team.
• Develop and integrate services for the Akamai’s multi-tenant SaaS platform
• Develop highly available and scalable RESTful APIs for new and existing SaaS services
• Develop back-end systems which are responsible for the storage, transformation, and transport of large data sets
• Collaborate with a cross-functional team including Engineers, Testers, DevOps Engineers, Product Owners, Project Managers, and Technical Leads
• Write and execute unit and integration tests
• Provide upper-tier technical support for customer issues
• Provide technical and design guidance and direction for more junior team members
• Create design specifications and demonstrate solutions with detailed documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, and charts
• 4 years of experience in software development with a focus in object-oriented programming
• At least 2 years working with Python 3
• Experience working with non-relational databases
• Experience working with version control systems, preferably git
• Experience with cloud-based architecture
• Experience building RESTful web services
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills
• Familiarity with enterprise-level SaaS software concepts including services-oriented architecture, high availability, scalability, maintainability, concurrency, distributed computing and micro-services
• Familiarity with software testing concepts including unit testing, functional testing, regression testing, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD), and performance testing
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline and/or equivalent combination of education and experience Nice to have (or eager to learn)
• Experience with the Flask framework
• Experience with and understanding of AWS services (such as Lambda and Elasticsearch)
• Experience with terraform as an infrastructure deployment tool
• Refactoring experience will be a big plus Personal skills
• Team player;
• Proactive, thorough and ambitious person;
• Self-motivated, with strong sense of responsibility
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary protected from local currency deviations;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
• Opportunity of business trips to USA.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org