On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a PHP Team Lead to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will be a key contributor in Marketing team, which develops and owns eToro web-site, LPs and different tools. The team is part of the Experience Group which develops eToro added value and differentiating features which drive the company growth....and we do it all fast!
eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 millions users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a FinTech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of FinTech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, leveraging cloud and advanced architecture to provide high scale and availability to meet continuously growing demand around the world. We offer an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
Client’s website: www.etoro.com
• Own and lead Marketing front-end team and drive delivery pipeline
• Own eToro Website, LPs and tooling
• Support on-going marketing campaigns and initiatives
• Work to ensure high quality and high performance site
• Work closely with various marketing and product stakeholders
• Collaborate with IT, Security and other RnD colleagues to ensure best practices
• Re-factor and improve existing code base
• Develop new product features and maintain current ones
• Drive planning, estimations and other Scrum ceremonies
• At least 1 year as Team Lead; managing a team of
• At least 5 years of PHP experience; expertise in WordPress including themes and customizations
• Experience with cross-platform, cross-browser environment; including mobile site and responsive design
• Experience with large, high-scale, multilingual websites
• A solid understanding of how websites and applications work, including routing, security, session management etc
• Expert at converting PSD to HTML, CSS and JS.
• Knowledge with configuring Apache, such as .htaccess and .conf.
• Experience with Relational DB — MSSQL, MySQL
• Experience with REST and SOAP APIs
• Experience of refactoring techniques and anti-patterns
• Experience with version control systems (git)
• Experience in Node.js
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English
• Pro-active with ‘Can do’ attitude
What’s in it for you?
• Working with the latest technologies
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
• Competitive salary
• Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org