On behalf of Dacadoo, Ciklum is looking for Middle Full Stack Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
As a developer in Dacadoo you will get the possibility to work at company which is the world’s leading wireless platform for tracking, documenting, presenting and benchmarking your personal health data in real-time on your smartphone and/or via the web.
Dacadoo (dacadoo.com) has developed and runs a fun, easy-to-use and safe way to manage the personal health and wellbeing and fitness of a user, called the dacadoo Health Score Platform. dacadoo has an integrated view of health by integrating lifestyle components such as exercise, nutrition, stress and sleep and it calculates a personal dacadoo Health Score, an indicator of the current health status in real-time of a user. By integrating gaming principles and group dynamics via social networks, dacadoo motivates users to adopt healthier lifestyles.
dacadoo was founded in 2010 in Switzerland and currently employs 30 full time equivalents across the organization. dacadoo works with a on shore development team in Zurich and a near shore team in Kiev of 10 people.
• Contribute to the specification and software design phases during the whole software development life cycle;
• Take a part in architectural discussing and implementing on all architectural layers, from database and server-side to front-end UI (HTML, CSS, JS with a higher level architecture);
• Explore new technologies, tools and components;
• Work with the product and UI/UX teams to deliver user interfaces
• Work with up today development tools like Git, Stash, Bamboo, Jira, Confluence, Docker, CI/CD, Gulp, Webpack, etc.
• Write unit tests using Mocha and Chai
• Good knowledge of Node.js and MongoDB
• Good knowledge of React / Redux
• Experience with single-page applications, MERN stack and RESTful API
• Deep knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and understanding of responsive design
• Deep understanding of HTTP protocol
• Knowledge of development tools (Gulp, Webpack, Less / Sass)
• Ability to write high performance and reusable code
• Experience with unit testing (Mocha, Chai, Sinon etc)
• Intermediate English
• Experience developing multi-site & multi-language applications
• Linux, Docker
• Experience with white label projects
• Familiarity with Realm database
What’s in it for you?
• Up-to-date technology stack.
• Medical insurance.
• Professional development and growth (including career development plan for each employee; mentorship program).
• We are developing the world leading health care solution based on real life researches.
• Since 2011, dacadoo has been recognized with various awards
• dacadoo Scientific and Technical Advisory Board
• Autonomy in choosing technical solutions and applying technical decisions in onshore team.
• Focus on the process.
• Investments in employee’s education.
• Team’s culture: proactive and self-driven people who “work hard, party harder”!
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org