On behalf of BIScience, Ciklum is looking for Middle QA Manual Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
BIScience offers business intelligence solutions for online advertising activities. Our solutions maximize our clients’ profits by providing insights and analytics of their online presence compared to specific competitors and entire market segments. All of our solutions are secure, reliable, intuitive, and usable. BIScience offers flexible packaging to accommodate the needs of small and medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Scrum team that develops a cloud SAAS product which monitors 30,000,000 sites around the world. The Product runs on hundreds of servers which generate 100G of new data which needs to be crunch using big data analytics tool in order to provide insights for our customers. We are now expanding and plan to monitor not only Websites but also Mobile devices and Videos.
• Assure product quality;
• Define functional test plans and strategies;
• Check Web, Desktop and Mobile UI correctness;
• Check correctness of the financial and billing operations;
• Test backend components and REST API;
• Assist the development team to oversee problematic areas, underestimated risks, scopes and bottlenecks;
• Identify, report and track product defects;
• Perform functional and performance testing;
• Prepare product state reports;
• Creating and maintaining test suites according to product specifications;
• Take part in requirements management, change management, risk management;
• Solid QA experience;
• Experience with SQL
• Knowledge of HTTP/REST
• Experience with both frontend and backend QA
• UNIX knowledge
• Experience with GIT, JIRA, Confluence;
• Capable of reasoning and thinking through problems;
• Good knowledge of quality concepts, standards and practices;
• Experience in writing test documentation and analyzing development documentation;
• Experience in writing business documentation (manuals, helps etc);
• Experience in working with requirements and testing requirements;
• Experience with testing high availability systems;
• Good communicator, good level of English.
• Experience with financial and billing tests
• Knowledge of software development cycle, Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and XP practices;
• Appropriate education in computer science/informatics/telecommunications;
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• Various technical seminars
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org