Ciklum Digital Testing Center of Excellence is looking for Lead Automation QA Engineer for Metro Marketplace project.
Metro Group is the top-5 largest retailer in the world. We are honored to be a partner to build brand-new eCommerce Marketplace platform and make our client #1 digital eCommerce provider in Europe.
Our client has incredible expertise in physical sales, as well as successful eCommerce business in Germany. New commercial platform is part of strategic roadmap to bit global marketplace providers like Amazon/eBay in selected market segments and leverage strong world-wide branding, 20+ millions of existing offline clients, dedicated field-force sales in Europe and well-established logistics, delivery and client-support network.
Ciklum team is 100+ employees. First public-beta release is planned for Sep 1, 2019. Automation, performance and security QAs will work along with Manual QA engineers to ensure the highest quality standards. Our project offers amazing opportunity to apply your experience, build engineering process from scratch using the latest technologies and gain new knowledge.
• Communicate (a lot) with Dev, DevOps, Manual QA’s and managers teams
• Active position
• Support existing test automation framework architecture
• API + UI automation
• Support and improve integration with CI/CD process
• Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
• Test data and test environment preparations/improvement
• Making conclusion based on actual test results
• 5+ years of professional experience in quality assurance (1+ lead activities) for Web products
• 3+ years of experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system via selenium (WebDriver)/ Protractor or similar frameworks
• Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
• Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins)
• Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, Bitbucket and others)
• In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum
• Intermediate or higher English communication skills
• Experience with virtualization (Docker, VirtualBox etc)
• Experience with Mobile automation (Saucelabs, Browserstack)
• Good knowledge of SQL
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
What’s in it for you?
• Be a part of highly professional Ciklum QA expert community, the winner of the 2018 European Software Testing Award in the Category “Global Testing Team of the Year” (2018)
• Very close cooperation with client
• Possibility to propose solutions on a project
• Dynamic and challenging tasks
• Ability to influence project technologies
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
• Low bureaucracy, European management style
• Continuous self-improvement
• QA knowledge sharing meetings
• Possibility of business trips
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org