On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for an experienced, versatile and passionate Manual Mobile QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time.
Ready to join an awesome team with high professional standards that earned our games their place as #1 top grossing game in the US and UK and had over 100 million downloads?
Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies with millions of daily active users and with 200+ talented team members.
The current position is open for a new game — which is the next big thing for Moon Active. After years of learning, data analysis and a lot of experiments, we feel that we are ready to move forward to our next big product and we are looking for you to join your talent with this awesome team.
Moon Active (moonactive.com) is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the Universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv, Israel & Kyiv, Ukraine; two mobile game capitals of the world. Moon Active now has over 200+ talented team members after experiencing rapid growth with a 4x increase in 2018, and is impressively continuing on this upward spiral while maintaining its intimate culture.
Our goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends and players from all over the world. Our latest game, Coin Master, is a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched. We follow our belief that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all we do:
• Stunning art
• Fun game play
• Marketing expertise
• Data science
• Advanced technology
• Work as a part of the operations team
• Work closely with monetization and product teams
• Configure game in production
• QA and release content (events, levels and more)
• Perform functional and layout testing
• Investigating bugs in the wild
• Working with in-house and external test tools
• Writing and working with test case documentation
• Working with in-house backend and BI systems
• Manual exploratory and regression testing
• Working in Kiev based cross-functional teams that also include Unity Game Developers and Backend Developers
• Occasional visits to the Tel-Aviv office
• At least 1 year of experience performing Manual Mobile QA
• Experience writing and working with test case documentation (STD)
• A detail-oriented person
• A user/customer focused approach
• Enthusiastic to new technologies and mobile in particular
• Good spoken and written English
• An Advantage: Familiarity with gaming
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary with yearly performance reviews
• Comfortable, centrally-located office with sport and recreation areas, bus shuttle to subway stations
• Vacation: 20 business days, unlimited sick leaves
• Flexible work schedule (from 8-10am to 5-7pm)
• Kitchen with healthy snacks
• Medical insurance, gym and swimming pool
• Corporate events (Happy hours on Fridays, team buildings, newcomer lunches, and parties)
• Company presents for birthdays and work anniversaries
• Education expenses coverage
• English classes
• Corporate trainings
• Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates
• Bicycle/Car parking
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com