On behalf of Testing CoE, Ciklum is looking for an experienced Senior Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis and to help create an awesome product.
Ciklum Digital Testing CoE is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 100+ employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately 35 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
• Automation of regression and other functional testing on UI/backend
• Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
• Integrating automated testing into CI process.
• Test case adjustments for automated testing needs.
• Test data and test environment preparations.
• Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test.
• Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
• 3+ years of API Automation (with REST Assured or similar tool)
• Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch.
• 3+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks.
• Solid skills in Java and OOP.
• Knowledge of BDD approaches (using Cucumber or similar)
• Experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system
• Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, or similar).
• Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
• In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
• Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate and above
• Experience with API test automation of microservices-based applications
• Experience with Angular 2+ would be a great plus.
• Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar)
• Hand-on experience with Docker
• Some knowledge of AWS services is a plus
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
What is in it for you?
• Very close cooperation with different clients
• Possibility to propose solutions on a project
• Dynamic and challenging tasks.
• Ability to influence project technologies.
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
• Low bureaucracy, European management style.
• Continuous self-improvement.
• ISTQB/JAVA8 Certification preparation
• Knowledge sharing meetings
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com