Ciklum Digital is looking for a Middle Automation QA Engineer (Java) to join Kyiv team on full-time.
Ciklum Digital Testing CoE is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 100+ employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently, we are dealing with approximately 35 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
As our new Middle Automation QA Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Automation of regression and other functional testing on UI/backend
• Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
• Integrating automated testing into CI process.
• Test case adjustments for automated testing needs.
• Test data and test environment preparations.
• Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test.
• Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
• 2+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks.
• Solid skills in Java and OOP.
• 2+ years of API Automation (with REST Assured or similar tool)
• Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch.
• Knowledge of BDD approaches (using Cucumber or similar)
• Experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system
• Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Teamcity, or similar).
• Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
• In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
• Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
• Good English skills — Upper-Intermediate and above
• Experience with API test automation of microservices-based applications
• Experience with Angular 2+ would be a great plus.
• Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar)
• Some knowledge of AWS services is a plus
• Good analytical skills
• Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
• Strong communication and problem solving skills
• Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
• Strong attention to details and accuracy
What’s in it for you?
• Very close cooperation with different clients
• Possibility to propose solutions on a project
• Dynamic and challenging tasks.
• Ability to influence project technologies.
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
• Low bureaucracy, European management style.
• Continuous self-improvement.
• ISTQB/JAVA8 Certification preparation
• Knowledge sharing meetings
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org