On behalf of Stoiximan, Ciklum is looking for a Scrum Product Owner to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
This role includes defining and guiding the vision of the product by using agile practices. You will be responsible for maximizing the business value of the deliverables of one or more cross-functional agile teams.
Stoiximan.gr is the leading online gaming operator in Greece, developing cutting edge technology and offering 24/7 entertainment to our members. Stoiximan operations are increasingly expanding across Europe under our international brand Betano — we have already positioned ourselves amongst the market leaders in Romania and Cyprus and have recently launched our services in Germany, Austria and Portugal!
• Drive one or more Scrum Teams as the Product Owner
• Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements in the forms of epics, themes and stories
• Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
• Support the team and organization by using agile / scrum best practices and promote agile values
• Partnering with product management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
• Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectations for the delivery of new functionalities
• Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
• Understanding knowledge of the market, the users, and the road-map for the product
• Represents the customer, interfaces and engages the customer
• Have at least 2 years of experience working as a Product Owner in a technology environment
• Solid agile experience
• Understanding of technology, programming languages and applications architecture would be considered a plus
• Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and business teams
• Be familiar with online sports betting and ideally online casino is an asset
Our ideal future co-worker has a strong sense of ownership, takes pride in developing our product and cannot find rest until every customer can find what they need.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client.
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
• Competitive salary.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org