On behalf of Mercedes Pay, Ciklum is looking for Java Team Lead to join Kyiv team on full-time basis
Mercedes pay S.A. (paycash.eu) is a young, innovative start-up in the field of mobile/online payment. Our goal is to establish the new standard for payment processes. ‘Mercedes pay’ is the electronic payment system for services provided by the Daimler Group. It is a fundamental component of Daimler’s mobility and digitalization strategy. As a part of the Daimler group, we are ambitious to make the products and services that Daimler offers even more appealing with the new payment system.
Become a part of Agile team delivering digital payment platform for Mobile Payment, E-Money Solutions, crypto currencies and Voucher & Loyalty Solutions to serve every kind of business based on modern web Java technologies, such as Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Kafka, Discovery, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gradle etc.
• Lead team activities like daily standups, planning meeting, retrospectives.
• Proactively develop, mentor and help team mates.
• Monitor team performance and report on metrics
• Set clear team goals
• Delegate tasks and set deadlines
• Oversee day-to-day operation
• Motivate team members
• Discover training needs and provide coaching
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
• Encourage creativity and risk-taking
Team Leading skills:
• Proven Agile and People Management Skills
• Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
• In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Decision-making abilities
• Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
• 5+ years of Java development
• Java concurrency (practical experience and good knowledge)
• Experience in developing distributed systems
• Knowledge and skills in at least one of the following technologies: Amqp, zero mq, Jms, Kafka
• Experience with Spring, JDBC, NoSQL databases
• Good SQL knowledge
• Understanding of ETL
• Backend development experience (Rest API practice experience)
• Experience in creating junit tests
• Experience and knowledge with ORM, ACID, XML, JSON, HTML, maven
• Ability to adapt quickly to the changes on the project
• Proactive person
• Attentive to details
• Quick learner
• Strong team player
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Medical insurance
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com