On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
www.derivco.com | www.microgaming.co.uk
We’re the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. Our highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas.
The software we produce has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. We don’t just create software. We create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Durban, South Africa
Derivco Hong Kong
Our Family Day at Derivco Durban
Who are we?
We are the Poker Team, which is part of the Network Games business unit within Derivco. Poker is a fast paced, technologically proficient and exceptionally talented group of people. Our multi-award-winning software platform is technologically diverse and offers challenges in many different areas.
How we do it?
We work hard and naturally we play hard, but most importantly we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our core business values are passion, ownership and care; we believe in our people and it shows! We constantly challenge ourselves to be better than we were yesterday.
You will be analyzing, designing and developing new features for our cross-platform (iOS, Android, Windows, macOS) poker client and the backend services which support it. These new features will be tackled through an agile approach while actively engaging with the team.
Additionally, you will work with the senior developer to help evolve our backend platform to the latest .NET cloud technologies. This includes but is not limited to Microservices, Service Fabric, Orleans and Event Hubs.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Equivalent and 2+ Years’ experience in full stack development
• The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and strong problems solving skills.
Ninja Skills, as below:
• Embrace SOLID Principles
• Must have worked with design patterns in designing solutions
• Experience in building large backend systems using C#, ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI
• Exposure to Virtual Dom (i.e. HTML Dom abstraction) / Canvas / WebGL is advantageous
• Unit testing is a must as we use a TDD approach to development using Karma/Jasmine and nUnit frameworks with all code produced
• Exposure to automation testing frameworks, especially Selenium, would be great as this is used in our CI/CD flow.
• We use Trunk-Based Development with GIT as part of our CI/CD process so exposure to this would be ideal!
What’s in it for you?
• You will be working closely with our other development and IT teams located in Durban — South Africa, Douglas — Isle of Mann and Tallinn — Estonia. We need your help in mentoring more junior developers as you join us in creating a truly awesome poker product.
• Although we have a large codebase, existing standards and well-defined processes, we are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
• We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
• Competitive salary.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org