On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for an Agile Project Manager to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
• Help the team to be self-organized.
• Provide coaching on Agile values and practice while emphasizing continuous improvement.
• Support and work closely with the Product Owner for grooming and product backlog maintenance.
• Ensure that the team is facilitated through sprint planning, stand-ups and retrospectives
• Facilitate issue resolution within the team.
• Manages risks to the successful completion of the project. Identifies, classifies, prioritizes, mitigates and develops contingency plans for risks appropriately.
• Ensure high throughput of development teams by identifying potential issues and roadblocks and working on preventing or eliminating them
• Inspire team and lead by example.
• Clarifying product requirements and client needs, driving product implementation following its vision, working closely with engineering and product team to ensure that the clients are happy.
• Maintain effective communication and reporting according to Code Way standards.
• Working with team to plan, deliver in-time and within quality standards CRs and Support.
• In case of ad-hoc issues be able to change and manage development team’s priorities to ensure that the issue is fixed within defined timeframe
• Lead the process of the task level preparation
• Grow healthy “Be the client” culture in a team.
• Create environment for growth of development team competencies and expertise via collaboration with a tech lead role representative and EA, SA.
• Running people management practices: performance management, goals setting — SMART, Objective Key Results (OKR); feedback giving, Talent Management Framework (TDF), etc.
• Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) or equivalent.
• 5 years or more experience of being dedicated, full-time Project Manager.
• Ability to effectively coach multiple teams.
• Strong mediation and negotiation skills.
• Experience in managing both Product Development and/or Professional Services teams.
• Experience in managing or supervising the operations (support) is a plus.
• Working experience with European/USA clients.
• Advanced level of skills in Jira.
• Knowledgeable in technology. Previous experience of working with web products (.NET web products is a strong plus).
• Business and System Analysis skills.
• Higher education.
• Experience of managing several projects simultaneously keeping to budget and deadlines (working on
• Previous experience of working with fixed price project models.
• Experience with Advertising, Marketing and Social Media domain is a huge plus.
• Ex-QA is a plus.
• Computer Science or Engineering degree a strong plus.
• We are looking for a person with good people skills, who can inspire and lead teams and who knows when to step back and let the development team take the honour of their successes.
• Personal maturity — high level of self-organization, time management and clear live values, ability to foresee problems before they happened.
• Business understanding — ability to think from client point of view and apply solid judgement especially in case of ambiguity/lack of information.
• Entrepreneurship — high level of result-orientation, responsibility and self-motivation.
• Value orientation: business value in results.
• Fast learner, ability to learn new complex products and depended systems fast, being curious.
• Effective Communications: formal and informal communications.
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Competitive salary;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!