Ciklum is looking for a System Administration/Configuration Intern to join our friendly team.
• Configuring and maintaining internal applications and services (Salesforce, Kimble);
• Provide technical support and build relationships with both internal and external clients;
• Escalating and involving other teams to resolve the issues;
• Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance products and resolve issues
• BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience;
• Logical and analytical thinking;
• Understanding of IT terminology;
• English — intermediate;
• High level of communication skills.
• Software configuration knowledge;
• Database fundamentals knowledge;
• Programing/scripting languages knowledge.
• Experience with Jira, Confluence, ServiceNow
• Open mindset, friendly, highly motivated;
• Ready to collaboration and a good team player;
• Drive for continuous improvement and growth as a professional;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work closely with operations and development teams;
• Calm, responsible, initiative, self-organized, easy to learn.
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to join strong international team
• Opportunity to lead initiatives which are strategically important to the company
• Work directly with Ciklum leadership team
• Competitive salary
• Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com