On behalf of Payoneer, Ciklum is looking for Mobile Application Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Mobile Application Developer will be a part of a team that develop Payoneer’s mobile application. The application is directed for both iOS and Android. Mobile application is written in React-Native using TypeScript, as well as native code. You will integrate with enterprise grade REST APIs, over internet connections.
The team will be responsible for the whole development cycle — based on requirements, you will drive the development and the team shall own also testing, along with support of Client’s QA.
You will learn Payoneer development environment as well as the relevant business logic per feature.
Payoneer (payoneer.com/ru) is a fast-growing, profitable, well-funded and dynamic global payments company. Payoneer’s offices are located in Israel, New York and more. It is serving thousands of corporates and millions of end-users (payment receivers), in over 200 countries.
Payoneer’s R&D organization holds over 100 workers (Developers, Manual QA, Automation QA, DBA, IT, Professional services / production support). R&D teams are operating in SCRUM methodology, with product-manager involved in each team.
R&D is looking for extending its capacity for new-developments and existing product enhancements, in high quality and fast pace of delivery. R&D is looking for new teams, in Ukraine that will expand capacity, mainly for WEB applications (server side, and the required matching client side). The team will be assigned various tasks of development, changing along the time (not turn-key projects).
With our Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
• Develop client’s mobile application
• Design and develop using latest technologies, for multiple mobile environments
• Work in an agile development environment
• Experience with React, Redux
• Experience in at least one mobile technologies as native Android & IOS App development
• Experience using REST APIs
• Overall client-side (mobile or web) experience of 4+ years
• Experience with React-Native
• Experience with TypeScript
• Strong engineering background: automated testing (unit or integration), git-flow, CI/CD
• “Get things done” attitude
What’s in it for you?
• Participation in a new and challenging project
• Learn how to build a financial enterprise grade mobile app
• Obtain deep experience in payment business domain
• Continuous self-improvement
• We celebrate diversity and believe that our people are our greatest resources.
• We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way.
• The social environment in Payoneer’s Company is supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing. We keep that environment in our offices in Kyiv, as well as other values we believe in, like- caring, team play, humbleness and more.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org