On behalf of CGI, Ciklum is looking for a Trainee Front End Developer to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
You’ll be a part of professional, smart and friendly team. We are Magento focus, screening the market potential for new technologies and product/platform opportunities such as E-commerce, CMS. You will have opportunities to take part in development of highly customized and integrated (SOAP, REST Web APIs, Micro services etc.)
E-commerce Magento platforms for large worldwide leading brands. We are using Amazon Web Services (AWS) based cloud computing infrastructure for E-commerce (auto scaling, balancing and billing). Starting in 2012 we actively develop mobile Apps and use mobile browsing development.
With more than 75000 employees worldwide CGI (www.cgi.com/en) is one of the world’s largest pure play IT service companies (number 1 in Canada, 4 in USA, 7 worldwide). We are focused on IT consulting, system integration, eBusiness, eCommerce in industrial, retail, telecommunication, manufacturing and financial areas.
• Develop new frontend features
• Build reusable code for future use
• Participate in daily stand-up meetings
• Contribute to the constant improvement of our own processes
• Engage in and contribute to a positive and fun team environment
• Contribute ideas for design
• Hands-on experience in Front End development
• Experience with HTML/XHTML/XML
• Experience with CSS
• JQuery, prototype knowledge
• Experience in system like Magento 1, 2
• Ability to work independently
• English intermediate (and higher).
What’s in it for you?
• E-Commerce System: working on projects for larger European and global retailers and brands
• Magento — global brand: Fastest growing ecommerce platform in the world, Open Source, PHP based, but JAVA like, best of breed technology
• Innovating approaches (cloud computing; possibility to build a career in the area of interest- mobile...)
• SaaS- Software as a Service, PaaS-Platform as a Service, IaaS-Infrastructure as a Service (Cloud Computing) for Magento everything,some innovative ecommerce concepts, tools, services to come this year, as well as an own mobile product for e-commerce and
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!