Ciklum is looking for a motivated and proactive Recruitment Researcher to join Kharkiv team on a full-time basis.
• Internet recruiting;
• Sourcing potential candidates by utilizing job boards, internal database, advertising and other resources;
• Reviewing resumes for requirements and pre-screening of candidates;
• Initial contact with candidates;
• Market research.
• You have at least a half a year of experience in a similar position in an IT company;
• You have no problems in speaking English;
• You are a self-driven and proactive person;
• You are passionate about recruitment.
A self-driven person, who able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitask mode; excellent communicator with good presentation skills, and positive and result-oriented attitude. It is also to be able to work in a team as well as independently.
What’s in it for you
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
• A lot of various technical seminars;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client;
• Competitive salary;
• Career and professional growth;
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.