On behalf of Moon Active, Ciklum is looking for experienced Agile Project Manager to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Moon Active is a Tel Aviv based games development company. They produced different social games for iOS, Android, and Facebook. Have millions of players worldwide. Their goal is to develop top quality casual games and connect people, friends, and players from all over the world. They have very good positions in the market, high quality, they care about user experience, do a lot of analysis, the company has good revenue growth. With More than 2.5M Daily Active Users and over 60 Million downloads, their main game is a Top 10 most grossing game in over 60 countries, kept its place as a top grossing game in every country it was officially launched.
They believe that reaching success comes from setting high standards and striving to be the best at all they do:
• Stunning art
• Fun gameplay
• Marketing expertise
• Data science
• Advanced technology
• No compromises on quality
Client’s website: moonactive.com
• Ensure that the Scrum teams work within Scrum theory, practices, and rules;
• Coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality;
• Remove impediments to the Development Team’s progress;
• Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to maintaining the product backlog;
• Facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed.
• Be involved in the day to day release and production activities
• 3+ years of experience as Scrum Master;
• Deep knowledge of software design, development and delivery cycle;
• Strong proven experience with Scrum and Kanban;
• Professional experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence);
• Change Management;
• Fluent in the English language;
• Result driven and self-organized;
• Strong relationship and communication skills;
• Accountability and proactivity;
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
What’s in it for you?
• A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique dynamic environment
• Work with skilled and professional teammates. Collaborating together to create awesome games served to tens of millions of players
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Competitive salary
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com