On behalf of WorldTicket, Ciklum is looking for Middle Java Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis
A great opportunity to become a part of Scrum team within dynamic environment that develops e-commerce and enterprise platforms for airline industry. As a developer you will take a part in redesign of existing platforms with opportunity to get ownership of technical and architecture decisions.
You will have a chance to use such technologies:
• Java 8, 9;
• Spring Boot, Cloud;
• Mysql, Redis;
• Hibernate, JPA, Fl;
• µServices architecture, REST;
• Kafka, Cassandra;
• Continuous delivery. Jenkins 2 pipeline, Mesos, Marathon, Docker;
• Camel, ActiveMQ;
• Angular Js, Bootstrap, Material design;
• JUnit, Selenium, Mocking frameworks.
WorldTicket is one of the world’s leading providers of IT sales solutions for
• Creating features, designs for solutions that scale to the customer’s enterprise/global requirements;
• A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written;
• Extensive problem solving skills;
• Proficiency in the following technologies will make you an especially attractive candidate: Java 8, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, µServices.
• Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, RESTfull;
• SQL knowledge;
• Higher Education (Bachelor degree or higher);
• Intermediate English (since we have offices in Bangkok and Copenhagen, we need to communicate with our colleagues on daily bases).
• Fast learner;
• Proactive person;
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to be a successful member of the team;
• Good team player;
• Willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products;
• Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job — even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing;
• You are a perfectionist; knowing how it should be done and not stop until it’s done right;
• Good Communication skills;
• Desire to make the world better :)
What’s in it for you?
• Trending technologies;
• Strong Scrum processes;
• Interesting business domain;
• Competitive salary, based on skills & experience;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• Covering of studying opportunities (books, conferences, trainings);
• Friendly team;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits;
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org