On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Front End Developer to join Kiev team on a full-time basis.
As a Middle Front End developer you will be responsible to take a visionary web product to the next level. You will join a team of web experts using cutting-edge technologies, and help shape the way companies around the world collaborate and hire.
Expertise is required in ReactJS and basic knowledge is required in AngularJS.
• Design and code new web applications, features and enhancements with an emphasis on slick user experience
• Develop efficient super-fast client-side with clean and highly efficient code
• Utilize latest technologies and open source libraries
• Collaborate with our team and participate in design of APIs, schema and data flow
• Work closely in tandem with a Back-End developer
• Deliver slick, interactive and responsive user experience to all mediums including tablets and mobile
• The right candidate will work closely with our team, so effective communication and collaboration is a must
• Qualified candidates must be self-driven, team-oriented, and have a strong background delivering web applications
• 2 years’ experience in building web applications
• Proficient in ReactJS
• Experience with Mobx is a plus
• Basic knowledge in AngularJS
• Expertise in OO JS, JQuery, HTML 5, CSS 3, JSON
• An understanding of software design and REST API design principles
• A degree in Computer Science/Software engineering OR a comparable experience from well renowned companies
• Experience with web development tools
• Working competency in English is required
What’s in it for you:
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Career and professional growth
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• A lot of various technical seminars
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to email@example.com