On behalf of SeeTree, Ciklum is looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer to join Lviv team on a full-time basis.
SeeTree provides a novel service to mega-tree farm growers, to be able to make data driven agro-technique decisions. SeeTree’s unique service extract mass amount of data using special imagery tools, and using it to determine the health status of trees in a mega tree farm (over 360,000 tree farm).
SeeTree unique imagery tools and AI back-end capabilities allows it to provide data in scale and with high quality for every single tree.
SeeTree develops multiple Web applications for external and internal use. Those Apps are developed to meet high standard of user satisfaction and productivity.
For more details visit www.seetree.ai
• The developer will be responsible to develop and maintain the back-end micro services required to support SeeTree’s data management tools and front-end applications. Development will be done in modern cloud architecture.
• The developer will be responsible to develop web based application used by SeeTree’s operation users and the customers.
• The developer will work closely, on a daily basis with team leaders in Israel and with the product team.
• We are looking for an experienced full stack developer with a passion for back end development and a solid understanding of modern web app development. More specifically we are looking for a developer with the following qualifications and skills:
• B.Sc. in computer science
• More than 1.5 — 2 years of experience in developing NodeJS applications
• More than 2 years of experience in developing web applications using web component frameworks (Angular / React / Vue.js)
• Excellent experience with HTML5 and CSS
• Excellent communication skills in English (reading, writing and speaking)
• Good experience with:
• Polymer 3.0
• Micro Services and Serverless architectures
• Firebase, Kubernetes, Cloud Technologies (especially of Google)
• CI/CD pipelines
• We are looking to work with a team player who is curious and passionate about technology. An individual that welcomes technical challenges and hard to solve problems.
• We are looking for a person with high quality awareness and deep sense of responsibility and commitment.
• We expect to work with a person who can embrace our mission to become as dedicate and committed as we are in creating the best service for the tree farming industry.
• We aim to recruit a developer with bright mind, who is eager to evolve and grow his skills and career with us, to become expert in his domain.
• We offer great opportunities to learn new technologies in order to meet our goals.
What’s in it for you
• Chance to have a great impact on products
• Exciting projects with great responsibility
• Being a part of a start-up mentality company trying to create innovation and history
• Working with skilled and motivated colleagues in Ukraine and Israel.
• Variety of knowledge sharing and self-development opportunities
• You will be able to bring your own ideas.
• Competitive salary
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centers in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
If you are interested — please send your CV to (email@example.com)