On behalf of Thomas Cook, Ciklum is looking for Digital Analyst to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will be a part of the team responsible for timely collecting, processing and presenting websites usage data to the business in order to support the decision-making process. Close communication with the UK colleagues will be required on a daily basis.
The Thomas Cook Group is the oldest and best known name in leisure travel with a history of innovation that started in 1841. Then Company is proud to serve the 19 million customers who chose to travel with TC each year and, are focused on transforming their business so that they can serve even more customers in ways that deliver better holiday dreams.
Thomas Cook is supported by 21,813 employees and operates from 15 source markets; it’s a leading company(by revenue) in all its core domains. Thomas Cook Group plcʼs shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange (TCG).
The Companyʼs very essence is to deliver inspiring personal journeys as the trusted pioneer in global travel. The core of our strategy is to deliver a high-tech, high-touch approach and being there for their customers wherever, whenever and however they want to connect with Company. TC Group is building the capability to support personalized customer interaction through micro-segmentation, social media integration, and powerful recommendation analytics.
Client’s website: thomascook.com
• Monitor site usage to identify opportunities for improving the experience and improving the customer behavior.
• Ensure insights drawn from analytics are accurate and actionable.
• Work closely with the Product team, helping them to define and monitor the correct KPIs for their products.
• Work closely with the Marketing team and agency, helping them to define and monitor the correct KPIs for their campaigns.
• Work closely with developers to ensure they’re taking implementing analytics as part of the development process.
• Work closely with analytics/marketing agencies to implement analytics and 3rd party tracking.
• Help analytics users understand how to interpret what the data is saying.
• Create relevant dashboards to set benchmarks and measure the impact of changes.
• Monitor websites and applications to ensure data collection issues are spotted promptly.
• Reduce manual reporting/insight time through automation.
• Reduce dependency on 3rd parties and agencies.
• Improved digital conversions through digital insight.
• Demonstrable experience in using web analytics tools and data (i.e. Google Analytics).
• Demonstrable experience in data visualisation/reporting (i.e. Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau).
• Good understanding of digital marketing (i.e. Google Ads, CRM, Social).
• Ability to keep pace with a dynamic, constantly evolving product road map with many moving parts.
• Persuasive communicator, able to make clear recommendations for action.
• Understanding of web analytics implementation (i.e. Google Tag Manager).
• A/B testing experience (i.e. Google Optimize).
• SQL knowledge.
• Have worked with a Financial Services business.
• Have worked within a Travel business.
What’s in it for you:
• A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with colleagues abroad on a day-to-day basis.
• Competitive salary.
• Career opportunities within big and well-known travel provider from Europe.
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company.
• Possibility to work from home one day per week (after the trial period is passed).
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org