On behalf of New Client, Ciklum is looking for a QA Engineer (Mobile + Web) to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
• Take the overall responsibility on Mobile Application quality of service
• Hands-on: Plan and run tests using a deep understanding of the business logic of complex systems
• Writing tests for manual and automation testing
• Testing Mobile Applications and Web services
• Agile working environment
• At least 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer
• Strong knowledge in QA processes and test methodologies
• Experience in Mobile Applications (iOS and Android) testing
• Experience in web services testing
• Strong use of SQL queries performing tests
• Experience in MSSQL
• Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
• Good understanding of Microsoft operating systems, Team Foundation System
• Strong web technology skills and experience with testing web and mobile applications
• Experience with Scrum methodology
• Professional, smart and “get things done” approach with a passion for technology
• Technical mindset and ability to understand business
• Pro-active attitude and doing what it takes to get the job done
What’s in it for you
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Career and professional growth
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• A lot of various technical seminars
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org