On behalf of PMLAB , Ciklum is looking for a self-organized, highly professional Junior Front End Developer to join Lviv team on a full-time basis.
Founded in 2014, PMLAB (formerly BETLAB) is a Ukrainian software developer which supplies its partners with innovative sports betting solutions.
Our 250+ team of professionals are driven by the sole purpose of delivering a best in class cross-cultural experience, whilst growing our product offering and improving the end user experience.
We created the PMLAB platform purely for the sportsbook industry. Our platform is anchored around one key offering — a highly scalable and flexible sports betting platform developed to simplify and automate the process of operating online betting activities.
Our platform is modular in design, robust, proven, highly scalable, and fully integrated with 3rd parties, meaning that business needs can be met in the most optimum way possible.
Alongside our core team, who are focused on developing our key platform, we have created an in-house, innovative R&D department to develop and build on already existing ideas.
The passion we feel about our team and our technology makes us feel unique, fulfilled, and encouraged every day to not only achieve but exceed our goals. But don’t just take our word for it. We have 1 000 000 active customers using our product each month, a figure which is consistently growing.
• Development of a user interface of a complex single-page application
• Taking part in payment systems integration
• Everyday communication with designers, BA’s and product managers, providing the best solutions and improvement of the product features.
• At least 1 years of experience in front end development
• Knowledge of one of the modern frameworks
• Experience with RESTful API integration
• Experience with Git flow, GitLab, JIRA, Confluence
• Experience with Git
• Experience with WebSockets and performance optimization
• Knowledge of Node.js will be a plus
• Understanding principles of semantic layout
• Experience in Agile methodologies is a plus
• Knowledge sharing abilities
• Good communication skills
What’s in it for you
• Great opportunity to take part in unique Ukrainian Sports Betting product development;
• Opportunity to implement your ideas and solutions on a project;
• Dynamic and challenging tasks;
• Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills;
• Low bureaucracy;
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• Paid sport trainings/medical insurance;
• Paid trainings, conferences, professional library;
• Proficient career development plans;
• Team building events.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!