On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for Back End (Node.js) Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We disrupt the Business Intelligence market!
Our product allows business users to analyse enormous amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product. If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you.
Sisense is an award-winning Business Intelligence and Analytics software that’s radically changing the business world today: Sisense is the only BI software that lets non-technical people join, analyze, and visualize large data sets from multiple sources. Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and an office in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. Ebay, ESPN, Merck, NASA, and Comcast are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
Client’s website: sisense.com
• Develop new features and projects that will be pushed to thousands of users in live production environments
• Develop and debug Node.js microservices
• Maintain our existing features by developing improvements
• Create and maintain CI/CD flows for projects
• Ensure reliability and availability in production environments
• Strong DevOps experience — Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD
• Familiarity with microservice architecture and design patterns
• Experience developing and maintaining a highly available SaaS product
• Experience with React + client state management frameworks is a bonus
• B.Sc. in computer sciences or engineering degree or equivalent training
• Excellent spoken and written English is a MUST
• Quick learning and ability to adapt new technologies
• Excellent communication, attitude and teamwork skills
• Ability to function both independently and in a large team
• Passion towards making awesome products
• Ability to take ownership of projects and taking them from start to finish within a schedule
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Possibility to work in a big and successful company
• Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!