On behalf of Zerto, Ciklum is looking for a Senior C++ Engineer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Zerto delivers an Enterprise-class distributed disaster recovery solution for private, public and hybrid clouds, using the most advanced technologies in the market.
Zerto’s award-winning Cloud Continuity Platform™ protects thousands of enterprises worldwide, with the simplest, most reliable Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery software solution built to protect applications on any virtualized IT environment, be it public, private or hybrid cloud.
Zerto was founded in 2010. Since then it had grown to a company of 700+ employees worldwide. Zerto is dual-headquartered in Israel and the United States, willing to grow their development base in Ukraine as well, because Zerto knows it can find outstanding engineers here!
Come join a successful, ambitious and fast-growing company!
Play a major part in developing the core business logic of our industry-leading product.
Client’s website: zerto.com
• Design and implement performance critical data path components, written in C++ on Windows and Linux operating systems
• Contribute to design decisions which are at the heart of Zerto’s solution, with high visibility to executives and senior technical staff
• Meet technical challenges that require innovative solutions, at the heart of all leading virtual platforms (VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure, AWS)
• Become an expert in the mission critical components of Zerto’s solution, where every design decision you make is essential to thousands of customers, in numerous data centers and cloud deployments
• Work in a high quality, technically demanding environment
• BSc in computer science (or an equivalent degree)
• At least 4+ years of programming experience
• C/C++ programming 4+ years
• Experience with linux scripting or NFS/SMB filesystems — would be a plus
• Experience in performance critical system
• Proven experience of development in complex system (HA, distribution, performance, etc.)
• Proven design skills, in multi-threaded system
• Excellent analytical skills and a desire to solve challenging problems
• Willing to learn new complex product
• Great team-player — it means that you can hold yourself accountable, you are flexible and committed to team goals
What’s in it for you:
• Why are we looking for you? We have a lot of things to do. And we decided to build a new team in Ukraine with talented engineers to be part of the core groups in the Engineering department which will own the roadmap of several components in the system
• You will not just support old 100,000 line of code monster and fix bugs. Or will you? Though project is big and the code base is substantial, we have good engineers, and code is clear enough. And you will develop new features. Sometimes you will fix bugs there. But working with code is not boring at all
• Why should you join us? We care about really good engineers. And if you are the one — you will have an ability to apply all your knowledge, take a responsibility, and make a mission critical decisions, working with outstanding engineers around you
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!