On behalf of Imagine Software, Ciklum is looking for a Software QA Engineer to join Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
The Infrastructure/Platform group is seeking a motivated QA engineer to provide quality assurance support for the Imagine Financial Platform (IFP). IFP is a set of financial tools used to build client solutions both internal and external to Imagine. The role involves participating in manual and automated testing of the Imagine Financial Platform itself as well as new products utilizing the platform which includes cloud-based infrastructure.
Imagine Software is a leading provider of real-time investment management solutions worldwide. Its flagship product, the Imagine Trading System, is a cross-asset trading, portfolio, and risk management solution available as a cloud-based, hosted solution or an enterprise application. Developed for alternative investment companies of all sizes, Imagine Software serves thousands of users worldwide with its unique combination of proven enterprise functionality, comprehensive data management and business process automation.
A career path at Imagine Software represents one of the most comprehensive opportunities to be on the front lines of the complexities and nuances of the global financial markets as well as cutting-edge technology. Employees work and collaborate with some of the world’s most elite financial institutions and utilize leading-edge technologies to solve complex business challenges. Employees assist in enabling clients of Imagine Software’s award-winning system to achieve key benefits for their organizations—maximizing returns and managing risk, achieving transparency, and gaining operational efficiencies.
• Support development efforts of the Infrastructure/Platform group including:
• Perform manual and auto testing of new development, enhancements and bug fixes.
• Create new and maintain existing auto tests.
• Perform performance testing of various infrastructural system components and modules including Web.
• Collaborating with other development teams to ensure the highest possible quality of product offering.
• Provide assistance and leadership to the rest of the Development staff on matters concerning QA technologies.
• Great problem solving abilities
• A strong desire to learn and share new tools and techniques
• A commitment to quality and the drive to ensure goals are met
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies
• Attention to details
Skills and Qualifications
• Computer Science fundamentals
• Operating system concepts
• Data structures and algorithms
• Complexity analysis
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and best practices
• Familiarity with and understanding of web technologies such as HTTP, REST and Web Services, etc.
• Familiarity with and understanding of various databases and data delivery mechanisms:
• Strong knowledge of RDBMS (SQL)
• Experience with MongoDb will be a plus
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Experience evaluating multiple technical approaches and selecting the most effective.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines with competing priorities.
• Strong written and verbal communication, customer service, and outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• B.S. Computer Science or Computer Engineering at minimum. M.S. preferred.
What’s in it for you
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!