On behalf of Ciklum Digital Team, we are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our Customer is a financial service company that provides supply chain finance across Europe, North America and Asia.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts, required for various operations.
• Build the system BackEnd part to meet customer’s business needs;
• Develop and implement server side components according to the existing event driven architectural approaches;
• Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/update to specifications for the solution;
• Implement and test modification requests;
• Handle complex problems that may arise during solution implementation and field support providing creative and rapid solutions.
• Knowledge of Java 8 / 11;
• Experience in Spring Boot Framework;
• Experience in RESTful web services development
• Experience with AMQP (RabbitMQ);
• Knowledge of available AWS services and their usage;
• Knowledge in RDBMS, especially PostgreSQL;
• Experience with OAuth 2.0 authentication and authorization protocol;
• Proficient understanding of GIT version control system;
• Knowledge in Git flow and branch strategies;
• English upper-intermediate and higher.
• Experience with DynamoDB;
• Understanding Docker, LXC;
• Familiar with supporting App services in AWS environment.
What’s in it for you?
• Career growth opportunities;
• Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services;
• Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment;
• Professional skills development and training programs;
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org