On behalf of BillBeez, Ciklum is looking for Senior Back End Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
BillBeez is an exciting fintech startup is searching for a “hands-on” technology leader who can apply their skills, passion and experience to join us and be a part of building something great:
Our financial intelligence suite was built by experts who understand finance, for small business owners (who struggle with finance). Businesses can collaborate and visualize their financial data in a simple way. Businesses can pay their Vendors using local ACH or International transfers, our users’ high engagement enables to learn every user’s unique behavior in order to provide a personalized call to action insights, based on the business’ financial behavior.
• Plan and execute R&D goals with AGILE Methodology
• Evolve the product’s architecture and design
• 100% hands-on with the ability to execute urging requirements while researching new solutions and improving existing technologies
• At least 2 years of backend developing with Node.JS environment — MUST
• At least 5 years of backend development experience — MUST
• Experience with RESTful APIs & API design experience — MUST
• Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server
• optimization techniques — MUST
• Experience with relational databases — MUST. Preferable MS SQL server
• Experience with AWS
• Knowledge in Angular
• Hardcore engineer with passion to learn new technologies and develop frameworks
• BA in computer science or similar relevant field
What’s in it for you?
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
• Competitive salary
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum’s employee, you’ll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams.
Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the IoT World Hackathon in the USA, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Join Ciklum and “Cross the Borders” together with us!
If you are interested — please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org